My client is seeking an Real Estate Finance Paralegal to join their prestigious firm in Manchester.
My client is full service law firm established in the late 70’s with office across the country. They now have over 500 employees across all locations. They offer a broad range of legal services to both commercial and private clients who range from private individuals, through to SME’s and major national and international companies. They place the uppermost value on building close working relationships with their clients and are there for the ordinary issues as well as the extraordinary ones.
As a Real Estate Finance Paralegal you will be supporting your supervising fee earner and team to operate at optimum efficiency and to provide an excellent level of client service.
• Drafting security documentation for checking by supervising fee earner.
• Making and receiving calls to clients and third parties involved in the transaction.
• Drafting mortgage reports under the supervision of your supervising fee earner.
• Responding promptly to requests for updates from clients, agents, brokers and introducers.
• Updating introducer / update portals where necessary.
• Ordering documents from HMLR.
• Ordering bankruptcy searches, priority searches and company searches.
• Drafting and submitting MR01’s.
• Preparing files for completion.
• Dealing with files at completion stage, preparing outgoing TT forms for checking and preparing files to hand over to post completion.
• Undertaking Lawyer Checker and Legalinx searches.
• Ensuring that the case management system is fully up to date
• Undertaking any specific training when required to do so.
• Ensuring clients and introducers receive the best possible service at all times.
• Using own initiative to progress files within the limits of own ability.
• Flagging any issues/concerns to fee earner with responsibility for the matter
• Undertaking any other tasks that may be required to assist the department.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'