Real Estate Disputes Paralegal
Role: Real Estate Disputes Paralegal
Contract: 12-month FTC
Salary: Up to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Real Estate Disputes paralegal position with a Silver Circle Law Firm.
The role will be providing support to the Real Estate Disputes team including reporting to clients, drafting documents and project specific work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build up your knowledge and experience as well as develop commercial skills and awareness. You would also be working on a project with one of the UK's major developers and have great exposure to client contact.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
YOU WILL BE:
- Assisting with the service and production of notices and recording of progress.
- Working on post-completion tasks, including checking registrations and bibling.
- Getting together checklists, liaising with external client advisers and fee-earners
- Drafting from precedent documents and updating knowhow where appropriate.
- 2:1 or higher in your Law Degree
- Strong academics at A-Level
- Transactional paralegal experience
Please note: This is not the full job description, to find out more please apply now. It’s Career Legal’s policy to reply to all successful candidates within three working days. If you have not heard back from us within that time, please understand that your application has not be successful for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'