Job Title: Real Estate Claims Executive
Package: GBP35,000 - GBP60,000
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is now looking for a Real Estate Claims Executive to join their team based in London.
- Provide day to day servicing of a clients claims programme and serve as an advocate for their claims needs, ensuring delivery of exceptional client service through regular and close interaction
- Ensure the timely processing of new claims
- Ensure clients have a claims procedure programme and annual timetable of meetings/visits aligned to their needs
- Prepare claims reports for approval and input of Senior Claims Executive
- Propose solutions for the resolution of claims matters for discussion with Senior Claims Executive
- Provide management information as requested
- Seek to identify methods of enhancing services and adding greater value to clients
- Act as a point of referral for Insurance Claims Administrators and present solutions for discussion with Senior Claims Executive
- Build and nurture close, long-lasting relationships by developing a constantly expanding network of client, insurer, lawyer and loss adjuster contacts
- Support and provide advice for major and complex losses
- Provide feedback for insurer review meetings and actively contribute to the development of relationships
- Expand awareness and breadth of knowledge of non-real estate covers and the associated market activity
- Work in partnership with the client service teams to identify proactive risk management initiatives
- Contribute to RFP responses where required
Skills & Experience:
- To be considered for the role you will have ideally had previous experience in a Claims broker role although applicants from an insurer or risk management background will be considered
- It is essential that candidates have strong technical experience of not only property claims but also associated casualty lines of business
- You will pose excellent communications skills and the ability to attend external client meetings when required
- Our client is looking for someone that has the energy and appetite to learn and proven can develop and progress within our business
- This is predominantly an office-based role with training and study support offered
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'