A superb REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE opportunity has arisen at this progressive, dynamic legal business in CARDIFF. This collective of specialist solicitors embrace a modern organisational structure and an agile, team-focussed model. If you are a passionate legal specialist, keen to make your mark in a disruptive, forward thinking business, this is your opportunity!
From junior solicitors to lead partners, your voice and ideas matter to this legal practice. Your personality and drive for delivering legal service excellence will ensure your development and success within this high energy business. The successful candidate will join a National Award winning, top tier, vibrant team and handle high quality Real Estate work.
- You will be a Real Estate Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE.
- Demonstrative experience of handling real estate transactions and projects, including acquisitions and disposals, development and regeneration, joint ventures, leasing, real estate finance, construction and engineering, as well as the planning and environmental aspects.
- Strong Commercial Real Estate experience gained at a City or national law firm.
- You will have a commercial focus and desire to find the right legal solution to your clients legal requirements.
- You will have a commitment to developing and nurturing long-standing client relationships.
- Being a team player is absolutely essential.
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset will go a long way with this business.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of clients and colleagues.
A highly competitive salary, benefits package and transparent bonus structure is offered. Flexible/remote working is available. Committed mentoring to ensure your personal and professional development and boundless support for your clear progression path are the hallmarks of this business. This business cares about developing the whole you, not just the lawyer you!
For an informal chat to learn more, get in touch!
- Real Estate
- Commercial Property Owners
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'