My client is a governing body that is seeking a Reactive Works Manager who will have the day to day responsibility for ensuring all Maintenance Services Team (MST) reactive work tasks are completed safely, within required KPI's and in the most cost effective method available.
You will be responsible for reactive works budgets of approx £2m p.a. Liaising with Service Delivery Managers on building inspections, and the Service Delivery Helpdesk team on the recording and progress of reactive works calls.
- Relevant practical experience in electrical and /or mechanical
- Experience of operating and setting up a Reactive works management system including work scheduling
- Staff management skills. Ideally with experience of setting realistic objectives, monitoring performance, giving feedback and supporting development or able to demonstrate the ability to develop these skills quickly
- Develop, implement and monitor a set of professional standards detailing how the MST Reactive work process operates to ensure it meets the required SLA.
- Act as MST's expert in all issues relating to the Planon IWMS Reactive works management module.
- Develop a set of standards daily, weekly and monthly SLA reports in order to assure the MST Head of Maintenance that the service is being provided in an effective and compliant manner.
- Develop, implement and monitor an appropriate reactive works quality control process to ensure the required standard of work is maintained at all times.
- To manage the MST reactive team to ensure all reactive work tasks (approx 30,000 p.a) are allocated to the correct resource (contractor/craft team) promptly via the computerised works scheduling system (currently Archibus).
- To provide feedback to customers on any delays as and when they occur.
- To Implement a comprehensive building inspection regime in conjunction with Service Delivery Managers and ensure all defects are acted upon.
- City & Guilds Qualification NVQ Level 3 minimum in a building services/maintenance discipline or significant experience; a bias towards the electrical and/or mechanical discipline would be desirable.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.