Job Title: Reactivations Administrator
Reports To: Team Leader
Main Purpose of the Role:
Reviewing returning customer's loan applications ensuring all compliance and loan detail checks are carried out 100% accurately prior to funding.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer a friendly, helpful and professional first point of contact for all our returning customers.
- Determine a customer’s eligibility for a further loan with us, using credit checks and reviewing the customer’s loan history, while following the company’s Responsible Lending Procedure.
- Work through applications daily ensuring all application checks have been carried out accurately and a responsible lending decision is made.
- Following all department guidelines in regards to working, funding and declining loan applications.
- Update all customer notes correctly, using professional and factual information only.
- Answering all incoming calls - being aware of the company and department’s Quality Assurance programme and ensure all communications with customers adhere to the high level that is outlined here.
- Work to achieve what’s expected of you, on a daily and monthly basis, at your set level as an individual (funded loans, conversion, default, customer feedback and quality of calls).
- Work as part of a team to ensure the customer receives the best customer service levels possible at every point of communication.
This is a summary of the role and the employee is expected to undertake additional ad-hoc duties as and when necessary to fulfil the needs of the business.
Person Specification /Skills/Education and Attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Accurate attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own work load and meet strict deadlines.
- Work as an effective team member - be co-operative, support others.
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Excellent customer service - ability to provide solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills, good negotiation skills.
- GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
- Excellent administrative skills
- A knowledge of computers and office software
- Good listening skills
- A personable approach
- customer service