React Engineer - £50k - £90k
A high-growth start-up (currently around 50 employees growing to 100 by the end of the year) require an experienced React Developer.
As an organisation they are changing the way we talk about location. A cutting-edge start-up forging a new era of mapping.
Already working with major names like Mercedes and the United Nations their mapping systems are revolutionising the way we navigate and identify key locations.
You will be responsible for engaging experiences and gorgeous user interfaces built on top of RESTful Web API's.
Joining a dynamic and fast-growing team you will take responsibility for all Frontend Development.
- Work with JS build tools such as Webpack
- Work with back-end developers to design web APIs that are appropriate for applications and fit the user interface
- Provide reusable React components
- Provide expert guidance on browsers, desktop and mobile platforms with a focus on UX, interactivity, motion and performance
- Consume and display data from backend APIs as needed
- Strategise and develop effective flow of information, ensuring that design solutions integrate technical and business logic
- Work with other team members to build rich, compelling and highly interactive web sites and mobile experiences
- 2+ years of professional experience
- How to use RESTful API's
- Advanced knowledge of building responsive sites for desktop, tablet, and mobile with proven advanced experience with coding, architecture, and writing reusable libraries
Extra Credit For:
- Google Map API
- PHP or Laravel
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- front end
- gulp. Webpack
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job