As the React Developer, your duties will be to:
- Collaborate with the design team to iterate the design function and implement the products.
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
To be a successful React Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and prior use of API query language, such as GraphQL.
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as ASP.NET.
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Experience in, or are motivated to join, an early stage start-up endeavour and become a key voice within a lean team as the product and business vision continues to expand and develop.
- An interest or passion for education; it’s important you love what you do and are motivated to build the very best to change children’s lives, every day.
In return, the Developer will receive a salary of £50,000 – £75,000 per annum.
This is a huge chance to play a pivotal role in the shaping of a great digital product with a true purpose, and to make your mark on the future of this Edtech business as a whole…so… what are you waiting for? We’d love to hear from you!
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job