React Developer Senior
Senior React Developer
(Liverpool Street or Chancery Lane office)
£45,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience).
A growing technology firm who concentrate on the Cyber Security space and are heavily involved with AI and Machine Learning is on the lookout for a couple an experienced Senior Front End Developer that is passionate about technology to come and join the team!
The ideal React Developer for this role will have:
- Strong knowledge and minimum 6 months commercial working experience with ReactJS
- Back End knowledge beneficial but not required
- Experience leading a team in the past and looking to take the next step.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Team player.
Benefits of the successful React developer will be:
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company/team away days and lunches
- Great work environment
- Shares scheme
- + many more!!
The company are located in London and have excellent benefits, including 28 days holiday, pension, lunch clubs (every two weeks), team nights out which include Go Karting and Escape rooms, as well as a fantastic office culture + much more.
Please apply below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'