This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Reach Truck Driver - Afternoons

Posted 27 February by Interaction Recruitment Easy Apply Ended

Interaction Recruitment are recruiting FLT Reach Truck Drivers for a client based in Prologis Park, Coventry.

You will be working Monday to Friday 14.00-22.00

Pay Rate £8.50 per hour. £9.13 per hour after completing 12 weeks.

You will be operating a FLT reach truck loading and unloading containers and moving palletised materials around the warehouse. 75% of your duties will be operating the FLT, the other 25% will be manual work.

You must have a valid FLT Reach Truck Licence and a minimum of 1 years experience on the truck.

This is a temporary position; the duration of the contract is unknown. This role can lead to a permanent role depending upon performance.

Please call Zuzanna at Interaction on .

Reference: 34566910

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job