REACH Specialist in north Germany
For our client, well established hydrocarbon specialities provider in Germany, we are currently looking for an experienced REACH Compliance Specialist.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintain existing REACH approvals (approximately 50) for sites in the UK and Germany
- Support for new REACH business opportunities and consulting as well as assistance with legal regulations in the field of chemistry
- Communication with authorities to represent our clients position in the industry
- Budget responsibility for REACH and quality in Germany
- Collaborate with consultants to update test plans and identify content in REACH dossiers
- Degree in natural science or chemical engineering
- Several years of professional experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Proficiency in dealing with norms and legal texts as well as their interpretation
- Good knowledge of REACh, RoHS ( other regulations are beneficial )
- Fluency in German and English
If you would like to hear more, please contact me, Paulina Suder under or send me your CV on
Keywords: REACH/Compliance/SDS/Safety Data Sheets/ Chemical Compliance/Gefahrgutrecht/Chemical Law/GHS/SAP/EHS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'