Are you an inspiring person who can encourage individuals with poor health, disability or who have had an accident to re-learn or re-gain skills they may have lost? Are you looking for a career which you will find rewarding as you observe the progress the individuals make on a daily basis?
Our reablement team deliver this service daily, making a significant difference to individuals who could have lost their confidence, motivating them to achieve tailor made outcomes to re-gain their independence within their own home.
To join our team we are looking for:
• Experience of working in a care setting with the ability to prioritise workloads and focus on individual support plans to meet the needs of customers.
• Strong communication skills with a holistic approach to all aspects of support and care
• Someone who ideally is available to work alternate weekends
• Enthusiastic, motivated individual to work alongside other health professionals to encourage our customers to become as independent as possible
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• £100 Welcome Voucher on completion of probationary period
• Enhancements for weekend working
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.