Are you an inspiring person who can encourage individuals with poor health, disability or who have had an accident to re-learn or re-gain skills they may have lost? Are you looking for a career which you will find rewarding as you observe the progress the individuals make on a daily basis?
Our reablement team deliver this service daily, making a significant difference to individuals who could have lost their confidence, motivating them to achieve tailor made outcomes to re-gain their independence within their own home.
To join our team we are looking for:
• Experience of working in a care setting with the ability to prioritise workloads and focus on individual support plans to meet the needs of customers.
• Strong communication skills with a holistic approach to all aspects of support and care
• Someone who ideally is available to work alternate weekends
• Enthusiastic, motivated individual to work alongside other health professionals to encourage our customers to become as independent as possible
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• Enhancements for weekend working
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
There are 2 positions available and the shift pattern includes working alternate weekends.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.