Care First Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting Reablement/ Home Care Workers to work within West London to provide a service for people with poor physical or mental health to help them accommodate their illness by learning or re-learning the skills necessary for daily living.
The worker will be required to work in the community, usually in the homes of people who are using the reablement service, to promote independence and choice. The role will involve working closely with enablers from a contracted agency to ensure that the outcome focussed reablement goals as set out in their intervention plan will be met
- Ability to undertake personal care tasks in a sensitive manner to meet the needs of the service users.
- Ability to implement individual care plans that focus on individuals’ preferences and needs and maximise and maintain their personal independence.
- Ability to promote rights, autonomy and choices.
- An ability to compile detailed written reports and devise and implement service user’s care plans.
- Be able to communicate clearly to service users, employees and other professionals
- Understand the nature of confidentiality.
- Able to take care of your health and safety and that of other persons affected by the delivery of care.
A relevant social care qualification would be desirable
All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
All successful candidates will be subject to 3 years checkable work history