This role is for a school in Nuneaton and suitable for candidates able to teach from KS3 - KS5.
The Teacher is required to teach full-time in the Humanities department, focusing on R.E, but may have to support other subjects in the department too. The Teacher will be required to undergo the full teaching role including planning, preparing, marking, assessments etc. If required, the school is willing to offer a contract for the right candidate.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'