Wayman Education is looking for a RE teacher to work within an excellent mixed school based in west London.
*RE Teacher required ASAP to work on a full-time basis
*Outstanding School in West London
*Excellent RE teacher to join a highly successful and well-resourced RE department
*Immediate trial day
The successful RE teacher will be expected to teach RE at key stages 3 & 4 on a full-time basis ASAP, this position will run until the end of the academic year with the potential of a perm position for a suitable candidate. The RE department is well resourced and boasts an approachable and supportive head of department. The school is happy to receive applications from both NQT’s and experienced science teachers in addition to overseas teachers with a formal teaching qualification and QTS. Please forward a CV as soon as possible to be considered for this opportunity.
This is a "Outstanding" mixed school based in West London. The school has been categorised as Outstanding in almost all elements of it’s Ofsted report and has a long standing history of academic excellence. Students are able and behaviour is exceptional. The school has a progress 8 score of 0.67 which is well above average. This over-subscribed school has several applicants for every student place offered and additionally boasts an brilliant reputation within the local community. We have worked with the school for a number of years and it is a excellent place to work both in terms of relationships with both students and staff members.
Experience and Qualifications
- RE teacher to teach RE at KS3 & KS4 effectively
- Be enthusiastic, inspiring RE teacher
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- A formal teaching qualification with QTS (i.e. PGCE)
- Legal ability to work within the UK
- Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
- Assessment and recording of achievement
- Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
- To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
- Monitoring patterns of attendance and punctuality
- To engage fully with professional development activities
- Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
The salary will be paid in line with the teacher pay scale (MPS / UPS)
To be considered for this RE teacher position or any other teaching opportunities please forward a CV as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'