Are you looking for your next teaching role? Are you capable of teaching and inspiring all pupils? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Religious Education for a large secondary school in Burnley. This is a full time long term role to start ASAP until the end of the academic year. You will be responsible for teaching RE across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher - QTS, NQT or equivalent
- Have RE as a specialism
- Practising catholic
- Up to date knowledge of subject curriculum
- Teaching RE across KS3/4
- Planning, preparation and marking
- Managing behaviour in line with schools behaviour policy
- Working proactively with other team members
- On-site parking
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
If you think you have the necessary skills relevant for this role, do not hesitate and apply today! Alternatively, if you would like further information or to discuss other roles, contact Santa Benga on or .
Randstad Education offer a fantastic 'Refer a Friend' scheme where you can be rewarded with £300 in gift vouchers - more information can be found at Randstad Refer a Friend: Refer a Friend YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE REGISTERED TO REFER!!!!
- RE Teacher
- RS Teacher
- Religious Education Teacher
- Religious Studies Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job