A Resaw Operator is required to work at a large timber mill based in Sherburn Hill in Durham. The role will be working day shift and will involve working in a fast paced environment and potentially outdoors in all weather conditions. Previous experience of working within an industrial environment is essential and experience of operating a resaw would be highly beneficial.
- The main purpose of this job is to operate UAH Resaw to produce timber following instruction that is within tolerance for length, section and quality
- Report any faulty machinery and keep work area tidy
- Work effectively to drive efficiency and performance
- Comply with health and safety regulations and pay attention to the health and safety of yourself and your colleagues
- Ensure equipment is operated with guarding in place
- Ensure work area is clean, tidy and free from obstruction
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience of working within an industrial environment
- The ability to work efficiently and within a timely manner
- A confident team player who's happy working off own initiative
This is a full time contract position with the hopes of transferring to permanent after a probationary period. The role will be working day shift Mon-Thurs 7am-4pm and Fri 7-1pm.
This role is offering a competitive hourly rate with a weekly bonus depending upon team performance.
POINT OF CONTACT
Please get in touch with Joe Rowan to find out more details on this role, he is available on or at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job