RE - Quantitative
Salary: £24 000 - £26, 000
Are you looking to progress your career within market research and want to work for a growing and fast paced research agency?
A progressive and innovative research agency are now looking for a Research Executive to join their successful research team and become an integral part of their growth plans in 2018! Based in their offices in a great Glasgow location this role will cover a rich variety of research programmes across FMCG, media, technology, leisure, tourism and retail. They are offering fantastic career development, in line with an industry leading training programme and remuneration package.
- As a Research Executive you will provide high quality research, analysis and reporting for your client, creating commercial insights and making a difference to their business decisions
- Be actively involved in all stages of the research cycle, from writing proposals through to final delivery
- Offer assistance with qualitative and quantitative fieldwork in order to deliver effective and actionable research outputs
- Assisting in the design of research projects including questionnaire design, methodology choice and presentation of results
- Proven experience of working as a Research Executive in an agency and / or client side environment to ensure you can hit the ground running
- Ability to deliver key insights to provide actionable recommendations that makes a difference to their clients
- Acquire strong communication skills, written and verbal, along with good listening skills to understand the client's needs
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for the next stage of your career, click the apply button now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job