Junior Accountant - Limassol (Cyprus)
An international service provider is seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their team, and be part of improving and developing the daily management of the accounting function. Travel to client offices in Europe will be required. If you would like to work with an experienced, skilled, senior team, this opportunity will suit you.
The main responsibilities include the following:
· Performance of bank and other reconciliations
· Maintain clients data/contract information updated
· Responsible for accurate and timely document management
· Responsible for accurate and timely recording of incoming and outgoing accounting transactions.
· Preparation of VAT returns
· Liaising with clients or external parties, in order to perform daily accounting work
· Perform other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience
· Experience in similar operating commercial role of 1-3 years, in a group of companies;
· ACA or ACCA qualified
· Operational understanding of international accounting standards;
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Computer literate (Very good use of Microsoft Office Packages)
Skills and Attributes
· Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment.
· Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
· Organisational and communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Enthusiastic team player
· Flexible and willing to take up new challenges and opportunities.
Cyprus Cypriot Greece Greek English
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'