The role will predominately be Government & Politics with RE. This post with start in ASAP due to a resignation until - END OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR, working 4 out of 5 days.
This role will be teaching the above subjects to Key Stage 3 and 4 to A Level Standards.
Role: RE & Government Politics Teacher
Hours: 4 out of 5 days a week.
Class: Key Stage 3 and 4
As a Teacher of Government & Politics / RE you should:
- Be able to teach Government & Politics up to high standard, including RE.
- Deliver well-prepared, high-quality and engaging lessons to all students taught.
- ensure that all students make good progress in line with the school's expectations.
- Enjoy the process of learning and teaching.
To be a successful Teacher in this role you must:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
- Previous experience of teaching key stage 3 & 4 students.
- Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with your pupil's.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook in Education.
- Solid knowledge of the key stage 3 & 4 student curriculum and a strength in the subject listed.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
- Dedicated consultant with specialist knowledge of the Education market.
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
- Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
- On Site Parking & Easy access via transport links.
- 24/7 contactable representative via SMS/Email/Phone
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please contact me on directly on or email me .
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.