Join a brilliant challenger lender who consistently win multiple awards such as Fastest Growing Companies, this company are experienced an extended period of growth where progression is key. Retention Advisors can look forward to working in a state of the art office in addition to excellent earning potential and clear defined progression opportunities.
Retention Advisors will join a company a Fast Track 100 lender who now with over 6 years' experience under their belt and have grown from a handful of employees to over 170 people. Furthermore, the company have built a culture and environment that breeds success and can offer a long-term career with excellent progression and development opportunities. Additionally, Retention Advisors can look forward to going to work each day at the company's state of the art offices in Manchester City Centre. Furthermore, Retention Advisors can look forward to a salary of £24,480 whilst earning up to £1,600 per month in commission.
Retention Advisors will be responsible for;
- Representing the company's brand and values
- Speaking to customers who have previously taken loans out with the business with the view of repeating business
- Completing a thorough fact find to ensure responsible lending
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with customers
Second Charge Mortgage Advisors will need;
- A good level of sales experience preferable in a
- An investigative attitude towards contacting customers
- Experience working as a Secured Loan Advisors, Second charge mortgage advisor, loan advisor, loans, mortgages, insurance sales, insurance sales advisor, sales advisor.
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: £24,480 and up to £1600 monthly bonus
Benefits : Healthcare cash plan + 23 days holiday increasing with service + Life Insurance + Regular Incentives.
Shift Patterns - 2 days 8 - 5, 2 days 11 - 8 and Friday is 9 - 5 with 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Mortgage advisor
- sales advisor
- loan advisor
- retetions advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job