A leading RC Frame Contractor are looking for a project manager to be based on a prestigious RC Frame project in Central London.
The project itself is a complicated scheme that requires an intelligent manager with a solid engineering background.
About our Client
The client are an established and market leading RC Frame contractor that work across the South of England. They have a very successful groundworks division and like their staff to come from professional engineering backgrounds.
They have three large schemes starting this year and the pipeline of work is even stronger which makes this role ideal for someone with long term aspirations.
About the Role
- Managing site based staff
- Liaising with Design and Commercial team
- Regular progress meetings with the client as well as Contract Management
- General Health and Safety
- Ensuring project delivery to time scale
About the Candidate
- Previous RC Frame experience of at least 10 years
- Stable work history
- Effective management style
- Proven track record with available references
Points of Appeal
- High value projects
- Excellent reputation
- Strong existing team
- Good order book