To ensure that all raw materials that arrive to site meet the company requirements as stated in the specification.
1) Ensure that all raw materials are checked as per requirements and removed from embargo within 48 hours of delivery to site
2) Ensure that all routine micro sampling is completed on time and to schedule and that any out of specification results are investigated and actions completed
3) Ensure that all raw material issues are dealt with effectively and in timely manner to minimise disruption to produce schedules
4) Uphold and reinforce required GMP and hygiene standards in warehouse and shop floor with GMP audits and training of factory staff
5) To develop professional relationships with key members of staff to ensure that each individual in the lab and on the production lines contribute as an effective team member of the technical function and operate as a fully trained, safe and motivated team member. Provide additional team support to the wider technical team and other business unit colleagues.
6) Challenge status quo and pursue continuous improvement activities where necessary
7) Strive for continuous within the factory, continually pushing the quality standards.
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Solid experience within a food or similar manufacturing environment
-Food & Drink manufacturing NVQ qualification
-Previous technical experience within a food manufacturing environment
This role is paying up to £20K for a candidate with specific experience
Days based role