- Do you have experience of working with numbers, analysing, reporting and making recommendations?
- Are you currently studying towards a finance based qualification? (AAT / CIMA / ACCA)
- Would you like to join a business that is passionate about career progression?
If so, we would love to hear from you as our client based in Wiltshire is recruiting a Finance Analyst. And the great news for you and your career development is we placed someone in this role 2 years ago and they have already progressed within the company. This food manufacturing business is all about employing the right people and in this role, you can have the flexibility of home working, home / office based or be in the office full time when the time comes. But you need to be in or around Wiltshire, Somerset, Hampshire, Dorset so you are within an hours commute of the office. And in a very uncertain climate, my client can offer you career stability as their business has not experienced any negative impact on sales in the last year so in a world where we are craving security, this could be the role for you.
The role of Finance Analyst:
- Full responsibility of running weekly and monthly reports for all raw materials, ensuring stock management is at its optimum.
- Review raw material contracts, working internally and with suppliers to communicate ongoing requirements of the business.
- Allocating purchasing of raw materials so there is full visibility and transparency of spends. Analysing total cost of raw materials to the business and review in line with production and output of finished goods.
- Update and monitor commercial standard costs to the business on SAP.
The experience and knowledge of Finance Analyst:
- Educated to A' Level standard in business or mathematics subjects.
- Studying or keen to study towards AAT / CIMA / ACCA.
- Good understanding of manufacturing, ideally food or drink manufacturing.
- Exceptional analytical skills and excellent working knowledge of Excel, SAP, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and be able to demonstrate this at interview stage.
- Thrive in working to tight time scales and be an exceptional communicator. Not only will you be working remotely to start off with, but you will be working cross functionally so you will need to demonstrate confidence in this.
Job Reference: JR11548
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
All interviews will be conducted through Teams / Zoom and you will be asked to submit a pre-recorded video interview as part of the process. This isn't scary at all so please do not be put off, we will explain all and get you fully prepped!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'