We are currently recruiting for a Ratings Surveyor to join a leading Surveying & Planning practice based in London. For over 30 years, our client have provided specialist property and planning advice to an impressive range of clients, including landowners, developers, infrastructure providers, public sector bodies and occupiers, and they now require an additional person to join their team due to an ever increasing workload.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be MRICS Chartered, or working towards this. A more junior candidate that has completed a RICS accredited degree and is now looking to sit their APC could potentially be suitable provided they have some experience in a similar role or field. An excellent knowledge of rating case law will be required for successful delivery of the role. The Ratings Surveyor must be willing to travel and capable of referencing buildings, valuing buildings, and negotiating appeal settlements.
Ratings Surveyor Position Overview
- Negotiating the settlement of ratings appeals
- Daily duties to be discussed at interview
Ratings Surveyor Position Requirements
- Relevant degree, or equivalent qualification
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Excellent knowledge of rating case law
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Happy with travel around London (occasionally further afield)
Ratings Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Package to be discussed on a case by case basis
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy