Specific Duties and Details of Actual Work
Actively manage existing CPO instructions and to seek new instructions to generate the best possible fees.
Provide advice to clients on matters relating to business rates liability and rates assessment of their property.
Ensure fee management is maximised by providing interim accounts and details of fee recovery.
Ensure the policy of best practice and compliance with legal requirements is adhered to at all time
Ensure that all work is carried out competently and right first time and that customer care is a priority at all times and that customer complaints are dealt with effectively and speedily.
Provide professional advice to clients in their strategic consideration for the use of buildings.
To actively 'network’ around the broader market.
To forge good working relationships with agents in our other offices.
To ensure client care is a priority at all times and that client requests are dealt with effectively and speedily.
1. MRICS qualified / registered valuer.
2. Strong client relationship skills and CPO Experience is desirable.
3. Practical understanding of rating procedures.
4. Strong verbal & numerical skills and adept at report writing.
5. A team player with an out-going persona and excellent communication skills.
6. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision when necessary.
7. Ability to work under pressure, manage time and assist the team in meeting deadlines.
8. Commercial acumen, knowledge of competitors, business strategies / tactics.
9. A current, full driving licence is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job