Rapid Response Carers
Can you save the day? Do you enjoy variety of work and the excitement of being called on for your specialist skills and insight at short notice? Then we are looking for super hero Carers to join our Rapid Response team.
Our Rapid Response Team are a highly skilled flexible team who respond swiftly to emergencies or changing business or client requirements, working to stabilise and improve placement set-up and enabling clients to live life to the full in their own homes and own community for as long as possible. Rapid Response carers may work with our respite clients, as part of our service start-up process, may cover existing placements at the last minute or support complex issues.
· Supporting clients with personal care and continence issues
· Administering medication and undertaking clinically delegated tasks if required
· Preparing healthy meals and undertaking light housework and gardening
· Offering companionship and accompanying clients on social outings or to appointments
· Supporting clients to pursue their hobbies, interests and social activities
· Offering specialised care for people with neurological or physical conditions
· Supporting any administration requirements as identified at point of assessment
Rapid Response Carers are guaranteed a minimum of 14 days per month and day rates start at £85. Total flexibility is expected with regards to the acceptance of placements outside of our holiday and sickness-absence policies. Carers may be required to undertake occasional office or home based administration and support work in the absence of appropriate client placements to ensure that they achieve their 14 days of work. The above minimum salary is based on working the minimum 14 days on the basic pay rate of £90 a day. The higher pay rates up to £110 a day are rewarded to carers with more specific experience and qualifications
Please note due to the nature of this role, Rapid Response Carers need to be UK based and be willing to travel where required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'