About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Rapid Response Carer in the Tees Valley branch of Interserve Healthcare.
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Interserve Healthcare.
The suitable candidate must be flexible, willing to travel and work 20 contracted hours over a 5 day period. This includes weekends and nights.
We can offer you:
- Competitive salaried pay
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
In return, we’d like you to have:
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• 6 months experience working in care in the UK
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Rapid Response Carer duties will include:
- Being fully trained in all packages
- Covering for holidays and sickness across all packages
- Covering shifts at last minute
- Administration duties relating to packages of care, including but not limited to spot checks, supervisions, Collecting/Issuing Paperwork
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"