Location: Virginia Water
Located in Surrey, just 40 minutes outside of central London, my client is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs. They are looking for Ranger to join their Golf Services Team who will be responsible to patrol all of their Golf Courses by Buggy in order to ensure smooth and efficient play for the members, their guests and visitors whilst providing excellent customer service.
This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours a week based upon a shift pattern.
Skills and Experience:
· Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in English Language
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in a customer facing role is essential
· A positive, enthusiastic attitude with a can-do approach
· Demonstrable ability to go above and beyond
· Knowledge of golf industry is desirable
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
· Corporate full Gym and Spa membership at a local 4 star hotel.
· Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two of their golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both their Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking