RAN Project Manager Based in Bristol on a 3 Months Contract.
My client is the largest and most advanced digital communications company in Britain, delivering mobile and fixed communications services.
The Project Manager will work on existing mobile mast sites, building out required passive infrastructure works. Deploying future antenna and baseband radio mix on site, provision backhaul connectivity and introducing site into a live mobile network.
- Ability to integrate quickly into a large mobile infrastructure acquisition and deployment team.
- Ability to manage fluid demand whilst retaining clear focus.
- Experience of large scale deployments of passive/active mobile infrastructure
- Ability to build strong relations across a stakeholder community that includes contractors, partners, seniors, peers, and juniors, with a matrix programme structure.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to non-technical teams
- Strong planning skills and experience
- PRINCE 2 or APMP would be highly advantageous
- Integrating with the passive build lead, and backhaul provision lead, to deploy the future antenna and baseband radio mix on site and introduce site into a live mobile network.
- Deploying and integrating sites at scale, building a conveyor belt of pipeline.
- Owning financial aspects of forecast and spend, key contributor to budget builds on cyclic basis.
- This will involve working with key hardware suppliers, cell planners, acquisition teams, backhaul teams, test and operations teams.
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- Project manager and delivery and radio access network and cell sites