Our client based at Stansted Airport is offering some great opportunities for Ramp Operative Team Leaders to join them in June/July on role offering full time hours.
The role is on-going with the possibility of the role becoming permanent. Paying £12.36 and offering up to 80% discount on travel on Bus / Rail / Coach into the airport!
To efficiently manage and direct ramp activities to deliver high quality products/services to our customers. To complete manual loadsheet functions for customer airlines in accordance with internal, customer and governing body requirements.
- Supervise and manage staff to deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain applicable safety and performance standards
- Develop and build good relations with customers and Airport authorities
- Report irregularities and take appropriate action
- Participate and contribute to internal and customer meetings
- Conduct daily shift briefings
- Conduct safety meetings/briefings
- Liaise with OCC regarding daily workforce requirements
- Perform daily/weekly audits
- Build and maintain good management/workforce relations
- Ensure workforce adherence to company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
This list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
Qualifications and Competencies
- In possession of at least three / O Level or Leaving Cert (and equivalent)
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays)
- Ability to speak and understand the English Language
- Ability to travel to the airport at times where public transport is not available
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Willingness to work in inclement weather
- Physically fit, able to work in a manual environment and repeatedly lift up to throughout a shift
- Able to work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills and experience required
- A full driving license
- Previous experience working in an aviation environment is desired
If the above sounds like you then please do send me over your CV today or call us on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- Team Leader