Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler/Ground Crew
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Ramp Agents/Baggage Handlers on Stansted Airport. As a ramp agent, you will be involved in all Aircraft Turnaround processes (including but not limited to aircraft arrival, baggage unload, baggage load, aircraft departure) as instructed by Team Leader to ensure professional and high standards of the service is delivered at all times. We are looking for people with exceptional customer service skills and demonstrable background in aviation industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring smooth, accurate and efficient sortation of all outbound passenger baggage on a daily basis
- Take active involvement in all Aircraft Turnaround processes (including but not limited to aircraft arrival, baggage unload, baggage load, aircraft departure) as instructed by Team Leader.
- Perform some of the security duties, including but not limited to Patrols, Access Controls and ID checks.
- Complete processes and activities, in accordance with DfT regulations and Airline(s) procedures.
- Monitor and manage all the areas to make sure all ground service equipment are in safe working order and to report any faults/incidents/accidents to ensure all the health and safety standards are met.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times.
- Liaise and work together with other departments to ensure our customers receive a high standard of service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All applicants must have right to work in UK
- Complete 5 years' reference check is required
- Clean criminal record and willingness to apply for Criminal Record Check
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Flexible with working hours (early starts and late finish)
- Ability to speak in different language is advantageous
- Must be willing to undergo relevant training as required
- Must be computer literate and good IT skills
We are looking for candidates who have previous customer service experience preferably on the airports or in a fast-paced environment.
Several other roles are available based on your experience and skills.
- "ground crew"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job