Raising Standards Leader required at John Henry Newman Catholic College.
Required for September 2018
The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and capable individual to join the extended leadership team of this fast-growing, Roman Catholic, 11 - 18 comprehensive school judged "good" by Ofsted in November 2016.
It is an exciting time to join John Henry Newman Catholic College as we continue our journey towards being an outstanding school, in our state-of-the-art building in North Solihull. Our success can be credited to our committed and dedicated staff who strive for excellence and promote high aspirations throughout the school.
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious middle leader who is ready to take the next step in their career. Applications are welcomed from enthusiastic and talented candidates who have the willingness and potential to develop their career further. The main focus of the role will be on raising standards and improving outcomes across Year 10 and supporting the Strategic Director of Key Stage 4.
The successful candidate will:
- Have vision, innovative ideas and a positive approach
- Be able to show evidence of leadership and excellent teaching in their career to date
- Have a demonstrable track record of securing positive outcomes for students across Key Stages
- Have high expectations of self, staff and students
- Have ambition and the potential for further career development
- Be able to commit to completing an accredited senior leadership course supported by the school
- Be actively supportive of the Catholic values and mission of John Henry Newman Catholic College and keen to make a positive contribution to the wider life of the College
For more information, and to request an application pack including job description and person specification, call Paul Hunt at Hays Education on:
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site: https://jobs/johnhenrynewmancatholiccollege
John Henry Newman Catholic College is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will, therefore, be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as providing evidence of qualifications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job