Our client provides global monitoring solutions to a wide variety of industries assets and infrastructure within many industry sectors. MBA have an exciting opportunity for a Railway Technician, primarily based in the Slough area, though the majority of time will be spent on-site across the South East with occasional days in the Slough office.
Relevant/specific training needs are fully accommodated for the Railway Technician. There is also potential to work overseas (project dependent), with expenses for travel and any applicable accommodation and meals fully covered.
The Railway Technician will complete the following tasks:
- Assisting engineers with Monitoring System Installation
- Equipment Preparation
- System Maintenance
- Measuring using an inclinometer
- Assisting engineers with ad-hoc tasks.
- Maintaining the highest level of health and safety awareness
We are looking for a Railway Technician who has:
- PTS card (Personal Track Safety)
- The ability to work using their own initiative
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work flexible working hours
- A full driving license
The Railway Technician opportunity is ideal for someone wants to progress and develop within a global company, with their office based in Slough. If you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you please do not hesitate to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'