Do you have at least 2 years’ experience using Rails? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing start up offering excellent opportunities for career progression and a generous employee benefits package offering the opportunity for remote working! Being part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be working with high end global clients with creating and maintaining the company’s API and infrastructure.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm - Remote working 3 days per week!
Salary: Up to £50,000
Benefits: Career progression opportunities, flexible working hours and remote working options for up to 2 x days per week, pension scheme, 28 days holiday, 2 hours a week dedicated self-development time - this can be for a personal interest! And Team building days.
You will be helping to build and maintain a back-end API that serves over 250,000 new users per month and over 1,500,000 requests per day. To be suitable for this role you will be comfortable using AWS, PostgreSQL and Docker whilst enjoying working within a fast moving, agile team with the ability to provide constructive ideas on architecture and systems.
- To assist with the creation and maintenance to the API & the infrastructure it uses.
- To support customers with technical issues & assist with integration
- Help improve product market fit and customer satisfaction by continuously improving the product.
- Make significant contributions to improving the API codebase.
- Ensure bugs have been squashed.
- Add new features
- Add Abstracted logic into individual units to avoid repeating functionality
- Ensuring that coupling is kept to a minimum.
- Increase test coverage and quality
Skills and Experience Required:
- Has used Rails professionally for at least 2 years
- Able to demonstrate the ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information
- Wants to learn and grow, is excited to take on new challenges.
- Able to independently solve difficult technical problems & provide solutions or work arounds
- Plans, organizes and schedules in an efficient manner.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
- Backend Development
- Ruby on Rails
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'