How would you like to work with an M&E and telecommunications subcontractor? Do you have experience estimating on major rail projects? If so, please read on...
I'm looking for an experienced Estimator to join my client, a market leading M&E subcontractor in the delivery and installation of telecommunications across various rail, LU and Network Rail projects. Based out of Central London and Cheshunt, this freelance position is on an ongoing contract looking for an eager and past paced candidate.
Contract length: ongoing
Roles and responsibilities:
- Initial appraisal of tender opportunities and provision of project overview documents
- Preparation and delivery of tenders
- Assessment and allocation of plant/machinery
- Developing client portfolios and consolidating key client relationships
- Attending strategy meetings with project teams
- Attending site as required
- Completion of tender documentation and submission of the tender ensure a smooth handover of the project to the site team knowledge
Benefits for you:
- Competitive rates
- The opportunity to work for a well-known contractor
- A great location, which is easy to get to
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar / Equivalent HND (not necessary)
- Experience working with a tier 1 contractor working on LU projects
- Working knowledge of NEC/JCT
- Have a very good work ethic and be willing to work hard
If you are interested in this role, or are a Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options, then please contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE on .
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Add me on LinkedIn to stay updated with all the opportunities I have available for Quantity Surveyors of all levels: https://in/morgan-broughton-171808a7/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- "qs" OR "quantity surveyor" OR "senior quantity Surveyor" OR estimator