Fixed Term post for 1 year
Salary £22,100-£30,200 (depending on experience)
We are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated Radiographer to implement high standards of radiography care for patients in our new imaging department. We are a Private Hospital based in Kent, we have recently had a large redevelopment programme carried out to improve our hospital.
This is a general radiographer role, however there will be the opportunity to expand your skills in other modalities such as CT and MRI as and when the service requirements arise.
- Follow standard operating policies and procedures and undertake a wide range of examinations with Radiology including Theatre work, Fluoroscopy and General x-rays.
- Act as the patient's advocate, maintaining their dignity at all times
- Perform high quality x-rays
- Ensure patient information data is correctly recorded in the appropriate IT systems
- Maintain and rotate stock levels of equipment and consumables
- Maintain professional development particularly through the national professional body
- Contribute to budgetary management by exercising care and economy in the ordering and use of equipment and consumables
- Supporting activities such as undertaking administrative duties to support the department when required
- Communicate with patients and their carers verbally and in writing as and when required
- Communicate with other staff members and stakeholders (i.e. consultants, departments company representatives), verbally and in writing as and when required, concerning sometimes complex information, such as patient history and clinical procedures
Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc Radiography or Equivalent eg DCR(R)
- Member of an appropriate professional body with valid registration eg HCPC
- IT skills
- Good Communication skills
- Organised and methodical in approach
- Ability to progress multiple tasks simultaneously
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal skills, be able to demonstrate experience in the radiography field and demonstrate a willingness to support others. They will work well in a team, showing openness and mutual respect with a professional approach to work.
The department is currently open between 08:00 - 19:00, Monday - Saturday, with the requirement to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays as required, therefore you should be prepared to work flexibly within these times in order to meet the requirements of the department.
To apply please email your CV to or call .