On behalf of our Client we are recruiting for Radiographers to work in hospital settings in Belfast and Antrim.
Successful candidates must meet the below criteria:
- BSc Radiography or equivalent qualification.
- HPC registration at time of appointment.
- Willingness to participate in a wide range of teaching programmes
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to use initiative.
- Capable of professional development.
- Keen to maintain an interest in current trends and technological developments within the profession.
- Some experience in dental/maxillo-facial radiography
- Some experience working with patient’s with special needs including infection risk, children and patients with learning/physical disabilities.
- Highly motivated
Keenan Healthcare Limited is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients. Keenan Healthcare is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"