Full Time - Permanent
Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Radiographer to join our highly skilled and dedicated Radiology team here at in West Yorkshire. The department performs a wide variety of general radiology including theatre work, ultrasound, mammography and some fluoroscopic procedures.
Hours of work varies to include weekdays, evenings, weekends and on-call. Working hours are on a rotational basis. This position being advertised requires a strong knowledge and background in general radiography.
Experience in Angiography/mammography is desirable but not essential.
The RIS/PACS environment will require effective management of the imaging databases and ability to deal with transmission of imaging studies between organisations. Training will be provided on all systems used at our Yorkshire based hospital.
- HCPC registered in the UK
- Experience in general radiography
- Knowledge of radiation and patient safety
- The ability to be able to work alone at times
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and customer service skills
- To be flexible, adaptable and be able to demonstrate a patient focussed attitude to delivery of the highest standards of clinical care
- Good knowledge of ITDCR or BSc in diagnostic radiography
- Evidence of CPD
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of dependability, competency and in general radiology with the ability to deliver excellent patient care and customer experience to all.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
If you would like to apply for this position please contact or call .