We have a Radiographer post available from Band 5 upwards with a passion to work with medical imaging. As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to meeting with you. A rewarding salary of between £23,700-£29,200 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the Belfast area.
The successful Radiographer will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in radiography
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme.
- Maintaining a high standard of personal work whilst acting as a member of the team.
- Participate in limited rotation through General Radiography facilities
- Ability to liaise with relevant individuals and groups and establish good working relationships which support continual quality initiatives
- Ensure that personal quality of work is evaluated against performance and departmental quality standards
- To ensure Radiation Protection rules are applied at all times
- To develop a comprehensive knowledge of the IR(ME)R 2000 and other related Radiation policies, with particular regard to the identification and the justification process.
- Degree or Diploma in radiography
- Current HCPC registration
- Willing to undergo access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training.
If you are a Radiographer and interested in this post, please submit your CV or contact Suzanne Jackson on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.