Many Permanent Radiographer opportunities
- Dublin based
- 35,000-51,000 euro
- Excellent Relocation package offered
Must be CORU Registered or at least have applied for CORU membership
- Annual pay reviews for all staff
- Excellent Pension Scheme (5% employee contribution)
- Brilliant study support for third level courses - financial support & study leave
- On-site occupational health with comprehensive external services as required
- Generous sick pay scheme
- Free income protection for all workers absent more than 6 months (subject to 2 years' service)
- Free Life assurance for all employees
- Paid Maternity Leave (subject to 2 years' service)
- Generous reward and recognition scheme.
- Heavily discounted hospital services to staff
- Travel saver and Bike to Work schemes
- Diversity - 38 nationalities
- Subsidised on-site café's and discount at local businesses
- On-site dry-cleaning collection & delivery
- Sports and Social clubs
- Working with "Great Place to Work" to help us make sure we do the right things for staff!
- Flexible working practices
- Local crèches within walking distance
- Great transport links with Luas, M50 and N11 QBC in close proximity.
- The most technologically advanced hospital in Ireland - This is Modern Medicine!
If you are interested or if you know anyone that is interested in these posts we are looking to fill 8 permanent rolls and we are also offering a refer a friend scheme of £300 in shopping vouchers.
For further details on radiographer positions please contact Suzanne Jackson on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'