RIG have a vacancy at a major hospital in the Tyne & Wear region.
The trust need an experienced radiographer from Monday 29th Jan to work 37 hours a week across 5 days. While the initial contract is until April it is likely to be ongoing.
The gross pay rate is £27 per hour, paid through TempRe online pay system.
Do get in touch if you are interested and would like to discuss further.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract within a Trust that has a fantastic reputation and is universally popular with all of our locums who have worked there previously.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job