RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 5 General Radiographer to work for one of the leading NHS Trusts in Bedfordshire.
This NHS Trust are looking for extensive experience in an acute hospital setting in a General Radiographer ( preferably some CT experience ) post or equivalent.
Duties of this role include:
• To work within the framework of the imaging department focussing mainly on general radiography, providing a professional, dedicated and patient focussed imaging service within the hospital.
• To produce a high radiographic standard of work always.
• To conduct yourself professionally within the standard framework provided by the HCPC and College of Radiographers 'Code of Professional Conduct'.
• Develop an effective relationship with Radiologists, Consultants, other medical and administrative staff
Salary and benefits:
• Salary approx. up to . £30,000 • 25 days Holiday on top of the statutory UK bank Holidays
We can help you make the transition from Band 5 to Band 6 roles and Band 6 to Band 7 roles to clinical Lead and Clinical Services Managers depending on experience and/or specialist clinical specialism * Already a Radiographer ? We can find you a role that may be more lucrative, a better location or has more exposure to the treatments you have an interest in * Other commitments? Many vacancies are now considering candidates for 1 - 5 days a week, or every other week; flexible for your convenience.
We can help you find roles in the UK , supporting you every step of the process.
We can help you find a long term Permanent role if you have an applicable visa and we can get you a fast tracked permanent role; from setting up interviews to salary negotiations.
For more information please contact Adrian Blythe on and or send me an email at
or visit our website at .