Working for a leading Radio company this position forms part of their central sales team whose purpose is to strategically win and grow advertising revenue by working collaboratively with other internal teams to create best in class advertising campaigns across all radio, digital, content, data and sponsorship
- You’ll be primarily responsible for delivering a yearly revenue target. This will be achieved by pitching to clients and brands directly with advertising solutions including Airtime, Content Solutions and Digital. Your potential client base comes from London Direct Sector, PR Firms and Boutique Independent Agencies in London.
- You will be required to drive new business continuously through proactivity, it’s important that you build relationships working with clients to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process and account management is delivered from start to finish.
- You will be a customer centric sales person, striving to improve ways of working, exceeding client expectations and developing a market leading reputation.
Key Objectives and Behaviours
- To demonstrate weekly how you have built a successful track record of delivering short term and long-term client partnerships.
- To enter the best sales department, you must love the 'buzz’ you get from closing a sale and enjoy the back and forth that usually takes place with clients. This role is for someone with charisma, confidence and an earnest desire to rise and be the best.
- You must have the experience and ability to manage work under pressure, meet deadlines and hit targets.
- Can demonstrate your strategic mind set through the production of well researched quarterly business plans including identifying new target clients, lead generation, missed spenders, threats and challenges.
- Ultimately this is a client facing sales role, you must be prepared to pick up the phone, make new contacts and get out and about in town, face to face selling
Is this you?
- Engaging personality, will stand out in a crowd
- A media background would be useful but isn’t essential for this role - amazing negotiating and sales skills are though!
- Organised and able to manage time and juggle workloads effectively, so team targets are meet on a weekly basis
- Must be confident. you must be confident in presenting, confident in negotiating, confident in building sales arguments, confident to be the best!
- Client Meetings
- Exceeding Targets