This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RF engineering to join our client's brand new rocket factory, working alongside a small, dynamic and fast paced team to support with on the ongoing development and testing of ground station and flight equipment.
Our client is a small, innovative private space organisation leading the UK's effort to create a sustainable and environmentally friendly launch.
* Responsible for the detailed design and development of ground station and flight systems telemetry and tracking equipment
* Negotiating and securing key RF licenses and permissions for our test and launch sites
* Responsible for the design, procurement, manufacture, test and integration of vehicles avionics
* Use of specific software such as Altium Designer to design and deliver reliable and space-ready hardware
* Work with ground and flight SDR based TT&C systems
* Develop RF/microwave circuits and components
* Work with manufacturing engineers on the production, testing and integration of vehicle RF avionics
* Co-ordinate with other departments for detailing bill of materials and confirming supply chain requirements for the electronic team
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in an engineering related field
- 3 years experience in RF design and development
- Previous experience with electronic design tools such as Altium Designer, MATLAB and SPICE
- Experience with designing and developing comprehensive test plans
- Knowledge and experience of working to industry standards
- Ability to conduct root-cause analysis, passive RF components experience
- Radio Frequency Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'