Due to continued growth, my client, a leading manufacturer of high quality display and storage solutions, is recruiting for an experienced SEMA Racking Inspector
As an experienced Racking Safety Inspector r you will report to the Office Manager and be conducting safety inspections of racking systems.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- conducting inspections as booked by sales office
- writing reports following inspections and sending to customers in a timely manner
- attending SEMA events when required
As an experienced Racking Inspector you will be Customer focused, and have great time management skills and it is essential that you
- Are SEMA Approved
- Have a full UK Driving licence and able to travel all over the UK
- Have experience writing reports and supporting sales teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company leading the way in Storage Solutions offering great support and career prospects.
- Salary circa 40K plus company car
- Great bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday including all statutory days
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link below or call Dawn on
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.
- Racking inspector
- SEMA Pallet Racking