R0030866 Senior Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics / Recovery (RGN/ODP)
What we can offer:
- A Covid secure green pathway - our Infection Prevention processes are second to none.
- Excellent nurse to patient ratios - ensuring you have time to care
- Flexible shift patterns to ensure an excellent work life balance
Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients?
Do you want to work with a team of diverse backgrounds and skillsets that you will be proud to be a part of?
Do you want to work for the UK’s leading not-for-profit healthcare provider that will truly invest in your career?
If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an exceptional Nurse at their Glasgow Hospital.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Senior Theatre Anaesthetic/Recovery Practitioner in our Glasgow Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital
Nuffield Health is the largest non-profit healthcare organisation in UK. It operates 31 hospitals and 112 gyms, employing over 11,000 people. In Glasgow, Nuffield Health has a Hospital and five Health and Wellbeing centers.
Join our team at Glasgow Hospital, located in the heart of the West End of Glasgow; you will be working at one of Scotland’s leading private hospitals. This year, we embarked on phase three of our multi-million pound refurbishment, adding state of the art equipment like our Mako robotic arm for orthopaedic surgery and a new ambulatory theatre. We have a special focus in the areas of orthopaedics, spinal surgery, ophthalmology, weight loss surgery and cosmetic treatment.
We pride ourselves on delivering patient care of the highest standard. That’s why we are looking for the very best healthcare professionals to join our team.
As a Senior Anaesthetic/Recovery Practitioner, you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. As a Senior Anaesthetic/Recovery Practitioner you will:
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- Provide day to day supervision involvement in recruitment, induction and coordinating and leading the team in conjunction with Theatre Leadership team.
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close knit multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload.
To succeed as a Senior Anaesthetic/Recovery Practitioner you will have;
- High levels of focus and engagement, a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
- Experience in multi-speciality surgical procedures plus further professional training, excellent clinical skills and experience in mentoring.
- Exposure to management and day to day running of a team/department.
- An interest in Risk Management, Health & Safety, Audit and Infection Control and willingness to develop in these areas.
- A Recognised anaesthetic qualification and up to date recovery skills
You will put patients and colleagues at the heart of everything you do working in line with Nuffield Health Care Values
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £32,500 - £39,750 per annum (Depending on relevant experience)
Location - Glasgow
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 37.5 hours
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'