R/Python Senior Data Scientist - Personalisation
£100,000 + Benefits +Bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for a data and analytics professional looking to progress their career within a brand new function as part of a leading insurance firm. This position sits within an innovative and market leading data science team, offering the chance to work on develop new algorithms and analytical approaches to customer centric analytics.
R/PYTHON DATA SCIENTIST - THE ROLE:
This role will play a key part in developing and delivering algorithms and new analytical approaches to better understand and enable personalisation of client digital and communication channels. The role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Using multiple data sets and sources to streamline analysis and generate algorithms to better understand customer behaviour and preferences.
- Work closely with other internal teams to better understand client's aims and available data, with a view to identifying personalisation driven products and solutions.
- Develop programming language based scripts (python, SQL, or R) to help in the creation of market leading customer insight strategies
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To be shortlisted for this position you must have the following ESSENTIAL skills and experience:
- Experience working in a customer centric analytics function
- Strong working knowledge of Python or R and SQL for advanced statistics and programming/modelling
- Degree in a numerical discipline e.g. Maths, Stats, Physics, Economics etc.
- Experience developing and implementing algorithms and analytic principles
- Good communication skills - ability to communicate technical strategy into easily understandable concepts
The Data Scientist could earn up to £100,000 + benefits in this role
Please hit apply now to hear more.
SAS, SQL, R, Python, C#, data, science, scientist, programming, analytics, analysis, algorithms, statistics, statistical, modelling, econometrics, Matlab, customer, retail, FMCG, digital, communications