R&D Test Verification Engineer - Wireless Systems , RF, NMS, Networking, Optical Systems
Our client is looking for a R&D Verification Engineer to work on state-of-the art wireless coverage systems with a team of developers.
As a R&D Test Verification Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- 4+ years of experience in manual testing of software system-based Unix / Linux environments
- Expertise in NMS, networking and optical systems
- Experience in validation & verification
- Well versed in QA test methodologies
- Experience with RF tests using RF equipment, Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers, and Signal Generators
- Independent, hardworking, creative, focused and organized
- Problem solver, pushing activities to completion.
- Flexibility to work on multiple project work streams simultaneously.
- Good communication skills, proven ability to work in project teams and knowledge sharing
- Fast learning and a good understanding of RF and Communication technologies.
- Must be able to work effectively in high pressure environment
As a R&D Test Verification Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- In-depth investigation of problems in Hardware & Software in large scale systems.
- Designing tests scenarios according to system design and requirements
- Performing manual tests on Linux & Windows based SW
- Experience in using Shell Scripts and Graphical User Interface (GUI) automation
- Performing SNMP & MIB compliance tests
- Writing scripts for automation tests
Our client develops, manufactures and sells DAS (Distributive Antenna Systems) solutions and digital repeaters to the cellular and public safety worldwide markets.
The UK Engineering team focuses mainly on patented DAS and digital repeater solutions.
The R&D team in the UK consist of circa 20 system architecture, hardware, software and firmware, and mechanical engineers and programmers developing the next generation DAS and digital repeaters including on-board train repeaters.
The engineering team provides engineering support to the outsourced production lines.
Technology includes: RF, digital, software and mechanical design and development, cellular and public safety technologies, wireless system engineering, providing cellular and public safety standards and certification processes.
Keywords - RF, NMS, Networking, Optical Systems Wireless, Verification, Validation, RF Equipment, Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers, Signal Generators, Software, Hardware, Windows, Linux, SNMP, MIB Compliance Tests, Automation Tests, Manual Testing
Salary - Competitive plus large company benefits
Location - Marlow, Bucks
- Manual Testing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'